Always remember – be gentle!
1. Cleanse your face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores. Steam your face if possible over a bowl of hot water, or do so after a shower.
2. Place the loop end over the blackhead you want to extract.
3. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead – move the tool across the top (think of spreading icing on a cake…ew!) – a lot of people think the loop is there to press straight down on top but the best way to use it is to create gentle pressure from one side, and ease it out. This forces the blockage out as you move the tool over the top. You should be able to feel the tiny pressure as you press down, and the blockage will come out as a plug. To use the extractor for nose blackheads, you will need to adjust the angle. You might not be able to get the whole loop over blockages right in the side of your nose, Instead, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again ‘scraping’ across the top.
4. Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
5. Always wash the tool in hot soapy water and allow to air dry.